Spaze Unofficial - Warriors Path [SR#03] Spaze Unofficial - Warriors Path [SR#03]

Whelp, you earned a fav!

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Yay! :D

Welcome to City 17 Welcome to City 17

Why is this so low?! Its FANTASTIC!

arbelamram responds:

wow thnx man!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Fall Fall

Damn I love the way those old audio processors sound! SNES and Genesis especially.

Xanadu (Rush Chiptune) Xanadu (Rush Chiptune)

Hey, that's really good!

ade-syndicate responds:

Thank you! :D

Begin The Sky Begin The Sky

Holly crap this is AWESOME!

Fantasy Adventure Fantasy Adventure

First off, OMG EXPORT IN HIGHER QUALITY. Unless you have a good reason to, exporting in low quality is just a waste of time. Your music is really REALLY good, but it's butchered by the low bitrate of the mp3 you're using. Also, this is not Drum N Bass. This is either Metal or Orchestral (really it's both, but newgrouns wont let you do that), so take your pick. Other than that, this track is incredible, your music is incredible, keep it coming!
5/5, but minus 2 for low quality audio.

lgj2056 responds:

Thank you for your advice. I want to export further more higher quality, I am using my PHONE to make songs. My computer is using very low sound and graphic cards so using it is Probably Not A Good Choice for higher quality. (If it is latest model, I can use it to make better) Sorry, but I will fix it anyway :) And also I changed from D&B to Metal right now, Thanks!

Distortion Wave Distortion Wave

It's beautiful! Although the glitch effect seems a bit out of place. Other than that 5/5!

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it anyway. :)

My Life - Z-$ My Life - Z-$

Good, I like the rhymes, they're sick, but your voice needs practice.

-Orr- 2015 Demo Reel -Orr- 2015 Demo Reel

I really wish I had a project that I could hire you for. Your work is amazing.

DavidOrr responds:

If and when the time comes, I'll be here :)

How High the Moon How High the Moon

I think this has become one of my favorite tracks on NG. Reminds me of the Beatles in all the right ways!

newhansen responds:

woah! That is so nice to hear! Stay tuned, for there will be a 6 song album released in Q2 with the same style of songs. Thanks for your support ;)